Once More Unto the Breach, Dear Friends

What do you know, another race in a couple of days. If it weren't for six of my athletes running the same event in either the 50 miler or the event partner distance, Golden Trails Marathon, I wouldn't have thought about the Firetrails race once. As it is, I've been shelling out race week and race day instructions and advice to these eager folks, so I was forced to look at my own preparations (not as fun). Anyway, I'm feeling fine (better than I was) and gaining interest in racing for 50 miles.

Lucho at Leadville 100

 I'm really looking forward to the running clinics while I'm in the Bay Area. Not only will Tim Waggoner (Lucho) be joining me for two of the clinics (actually facilitating one of them while I sit in the back of the crowd and ask ridiculous questions), but, after kicking my butt in the Firetrails 50, Victor Ballesteros will be joining us (hopefully for ALL three clinics and group runs afterwards!). I'm certain he'll be at the Race Planning and Strategies clinic on the 14th, showing off his Victory Drop Bags and talking about some of his awesomeness, like running the 168 mile Tahoe Rim Trail in August and other memorable events his speedy self has dominated.

Victor Ballesteros loaded up with hydration for a long, long run.

There's still plenty of room in all three clinics. For only $30 a clinic, it's one of the last great bargains.

I also have two slots opened up in my coaching and if you want more information, get a hold of me through friending me on my Facebook page or email me.

Off to the Bay Area…

Comments

Popular Posts