Coming Soon: Part 2 of How to Be an Ultrarunner

Lots of ideas simmering, like burr covered dirty running socks in a sink of hot murky water, for the second installment to How to Be an Ultrarunner. I'll have quite a bit of time during the Leadville 100 this Saturday to complete it in my walnut sized mind and hopefully have it written out next week.  I know you're anxiously waiting ("anxiously" used in the traditional discourse and colloquial manner - because that's the way I talk, so, live with it) the continuation of this particular how-to guide.  It's been almost nine months since the introduction, so just sit tight a bit longer.  If you haven't read all the "How to" guides I've graciously written, then you're pathetic and deserve to suffer in all your ultrarunning stages, from fashion to excuses.  Go play in traffic.

Comments

Popular Posts