Goodie Grabber

No doubt.
Picked up some cool things at the Running USA conference today, including some awesome tips on marketing from the Run Disney marketing manager.  We started the day with a fun run with Boston Marathon race director, Dave McGillivray and 200 other folks, where we jogged from the Marriott and around the marina - even got a sweet "finishers" shirt and 50 lbs medal (which I'm selling on ebay).


Meeting so many new people and seeing a lot of friends I haven't talked to in a long time is pretty cool.  I have to admit, as I sit here now at 5pm, I'm wasted tired from all the human interaction.  Got to talk with Bart Yasso, whom I haven't seen since 2004, so we snapped a shot of him in our "I run because..." promo.



All in all, it's been an incredibly productive day that I feel a good sense of accomplishment with how meetings and things have gone and I'll be busy with remote skype/online demos when I get back home this week.  Lapio is remarkable and just needs a little exposure, so people see what it can do.  Nap time and then dinner soon.  We hit Morton's Steakhouse last night and I'm pushing for another steak place or Thai tonight.

Flying back home tomorrow and looking forward to it.  Pippit's host (boarder) sends me a text each evening to let me know how he's doing, along with a photo.

Pippit sulking at Sandie's


Comments

Popular Posts