Deadman peaks 50 mile trail run

1st place. Kick butt, hard, long (54 miles) course.

Comments

  1. NICE! You are really holding that streak alive of #1 in New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeeetness. How do you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Love to hear more on the course, it's at an interesting time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! This year is turning out to be a mighty fine year. You've won 2 out of 6 so far! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn dude, I'm afraid to run with you anymore! That is really great news, so glad to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I had a great time. The course is super; love the mountains and desert mixture. I don't think I've stubbed my toes or stumbled as many times all year as I did in the race, lots of bushwhacking and rocky/sandy trails.

    Jeff, I think the only thing that scares you about running with me is waiting at the summit of green while I plod up the trail behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Undefeated in New Mexico? Sign up for La Luz!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great run, Tim!
    See ya in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts