In the Shadow of Giants

Met up with Geoff Roes for a nice 15 mile run around Flatirons vista up into Eldo Canyon. Good conversation and pleasure to run with someone so accomplished and humble.

Also, I was able to re-aquire footfeathers.blogspot.com, so trying to figure out whether I want to keep this wordpress blog (ghostfeather) or migrate back to blogspot.  Regardless, the domain (www.footfeathers.com) will remain the same and just point to the preferred blog.  Just don't want the two readers of my blog to get confused.

Comments

  1. So if I understand this correctly you bought Google and are pressing words and fall leaves in to a scrap book for Geoff Roes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. They block blogs if you delete them. They just released footfeathers. I was too busy carrying geoff's water and food to make a scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As one of your two readers I appreciate the heads-up; I get confused easily.

    Also, I think you need to find some faster training partners :-)

    dy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts