"Hello, Mr. Scorsese?"

So, up at 530am on a Sunday morning to head over to Denver for a live segment on Channel 9 with Jennifer Ryan.  Got there early and just sort of hung out looking around the sets and stressing about doing something stupid on air (like developing turrets syndrome or something).

Jen was fun to be around and made it much easier.  I can talk in front of a room full of people but stick a camera in my face and, "uh, duh, mmm..."

It was all over faster than yanking a tooth out and I actually wished it would've lasted longer.

Afterward, I met Scott down where the rich folks live and we had a nice run of (I'm guessing) around 10 miles at most.  The most exciting part of the conversation was Scott mentioning we should run the FKT (fastest known time for readers like my mom) on the 66 mile High Line Canal Trail.  I was just thinking the exact same thing two days ago when we planned to meet.

Anywho, without further adieu, here's the segment (my part starts at about the 4 min mark):

Comments

  1. Nice segment on the tube, just wish she didn't spend so much time talking about her stiches.... Thanks for the run - 8.5 myles to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I actually backed back into the lot and walked and jogged a bit more (doubt it was more than 1-1.5 miles though).
    Kind of pumped about the high line run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!
    What are recovery socks, BTW? Are they like recovery beer? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recovery socks are like the recovery beer, just don't taste so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job - didn't step on your tongue one time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO SWEARING? Come on!

    Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched the entire segment, I was expecting you to jump on and talk about saving money when buying designer handbags.... ;).

    Nice work! "yeah, that is my friend Tim, he is famous"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts