VFuel and New Racing Kit

It's like xmas up here in the mountain boonies.  Got out for a solid ~4 hr run with a ton of climb with my buddy Stephen on the heels of a solid ride with 5k climbing yesterday and a full weekend of training ahead of me.  Like the beautiful weather, my training has turned the corner to reroute itself towards goals.

Harvey says, "STFUP, yo."
Adding to the good day, was a photo I received of Harvey (from Vermont) showing his colors in the Elevation Trail hat.  Go on, get it, Harvey!  Lookin' good.

Anyone who received an ET hat and would like his/her photo on the Elevation Trail site, just email it to me.  Anyone who hasn't ordered an ET hat (shame on your bare head self), may get more info HERE.

I'll have another kick ass guest on Elevation Trail next week.  Don't miss the hot-ness.

While dizzily hobbling around after my run today, a light rap on my rickety screen door got me excited like Norman Bates.  That excitement was doubled when the awesome UPS dude handed me a box from VFuel with my new uniforms.  A few sweet Pearl Izumi cycling jerseys and a couple running tops, along with a badass Headsweat hat embroidered with the baby-sweet new VFuel logo.  I'll be putting these threads (threads?  what are you, a stand in for "Good Times"?) to good use this next weekend in Gunnison and at the Leadville scene(s).
A small example of the awesomeness.
Thank God I love the VFuel gels so much because I'd have a tough time parting with these guys.  First rate, top quality ingredients in both the gels and the guys at the company.  Thanks for your continued support VFuel.  I truly appreciate it.



Comments

  1. I'll watch that green shirt fade away (quickly) into the hills next weekend until I can't see it any longer (mile .5 probably); you'll be easy to spot. Great score on the gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fast looking shirts even if your not feeling that way. Your UPS dude must be way cooler then mine I only get Victoria Secrets boxes (for my wife and daughter) which I can't run in any of that stuff. Glad your weather finally turned we had a great time on dry trails without busting my ass like I have done up there. Good luck on your big race weekend can't wait to get back up to your neck of woods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts