Arrived in Silverton for HR100

Arrived in Silverton with GZ and Shaun and just in time to check in and do the medical check (I'm alive).  Met Karl Meltzer at the bib number table and chatted.  Worked on the map with crew for his directions.  Grabbed a beer and food.  Looking for a rare (lately) good night sleep and run in the morning with a couple guys.  Getting close.

Hardrock 100 finish line as seen from my sweet room in the Grand Imperial Hotel (with a 1989  RCA tv in the room).
Shaun and GZ rehydrating after long drive

Greene Street.  Our hotel on the right

Ran into buddy Brian Fisher and had dinner

Study time

Silverton Brewery

Comments

  1. Awesome! Very exciting indeed! I can't imagine what you do to stay relaxed before a race like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 1989 TV in my living room :). Good luck at the race...very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to score the 4-star digs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got this my friend. Will be following the bits of news along the million ascents/descents.

    Have fun, don't die, run well. In no particular order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being in Silverton when it is packed with Hardrockers like this! Have a great race, Tim. Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN!!! You're going to rock the hard rock, my friend. Wish I'd have been more on top of things and I'd be out there cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts