Hardrock 100 Race Tracking

All clean and pressed, this is my bib number that will travel 102 miles in the mountains tomorrow.
Got out this morning for a little shakeout run with JT, GZ, Brian Fisher, and Shaun.  Everything feels good and no noticeable effects of altitude, just eager to get this thing started and get out in the mountains.

Hardrock has superior live tracking, all of which may be found on their website at www.hardrock100.com

Shaun and GZ will also be updating my Twitter and Facebook accts with progress.  My Twitter account is @footfeathers, using hash search #hr100

Thanks so much for all the well wishes and kind words.  I'll be running with all of them in mind.




GZ walking to our hotel (my room is third floor 2nd window from corner)



me, GZ, JT, Brian


BFish and JT

me and Jesus

My La Sportiva slippers

Comments

  1. St. George, huh? Since you don't live there, I guess it's a tribute to GZ. Glad to see you posing with the running Jesus and not Touchdown Jesus (I can tell by his shoes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Tim. Ang and I will be following you via hardrock100.com and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GZ's hat... so awesome! Kick ass out there Tim! I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I will certainly follow you all the way. I just need to get my time line head on as I am in South Africa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts