How to Cope with Pain Podcast


Welcome back to Elevation Trail and the Footfeathers Show.  In this show I have a professional master of pain joining me to discuss chronic pain and how it relates to the pain we endurance athletes encounter both during races and afterwards.  Lara Harris-David is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in Massachusetts and, among other things, gives us some strategies on how to cope with pain.  Sit back and listen or download to your ipod for your next pain-free run.  Please comment with your opinions on the show, suggestions, and personal strategies on dealing with pain.

http://elevationtrail.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/how-to-cope-with-pain/

Comments

  1. Great podcast Tim, thank you! I sustained a tibial plateau fracture and lost all the ligaments in my knee during a rugby mishap a few years ago...this conversation applies to what I'm going through as I try to push through the pain while training for a triathlon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first podcast I've listened to by you guys. I hurt my knee while hiking a few weeks ago and got it fixed up at a foot clinic in Chicago IL. It is interesting to understand some of the psychological parts of the healing process.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts