5 Hours with Fast Eddy

Met up with the great Scott Jaime (teamfasteddy-fasted.blogspot.com) and metronome consistent Rick Hessek early this morning (up at 4am :-() at Indian Creek trailhead for a 5 hour ~30 mile run on the Colorado Trail. Never saw one human other than the gun carrying, dirt bike, atvers at the trailhead. I'm a bit fatigued from the 50 miles last Saturday and then simply rolling into this week's training with no rest. The exhaustion wielded a mighty blow to me at about 2.5 hrs into today's run and held me down for over an hour until I pulled out of it towards the end. 4,700 ft of climb and Scott ran every step. Such sweet trails and great company.

Comments

  1. Hardly every step but I was feeling good for some reason. Body was finally tired of betraying me and decided to give in. Good times my friend. Brainard next? I'll come your way this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well, I guess I was too far behind you to see whether you walked any climb... Ok, so I got the 911 from Shad on epic runs west/north of boulder. Maybe thus or fri?? Good time today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts