Interview with Jeff Browning. Giddy Up!

You see this image behind you in a 100 miler?
You're about to lose a place in the results.
Photo: Jeff Johnson
Special guest on the Footfeathers Show on Elevation Trail.  I’ve been following this guest since I ran my first ultra.  He’s tough, he’s fast, he’s competitive, and he’s a super nice guy.  It’s a pleasure to have Jeff Browning on the show.  We have a great conversation, in which he talks about how to run 100 miles with some entertaining and valuable insights.  I hope you enjoy it because I sure did.
http://elevationtrail.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/giddy-up-bronco-billy-jeff-browning-interview/

Me and Jeff at 2011 Leadville 100 awards ceremony.  He took 1st and me 3rd in our age group.

Comments

  1. You let some slacker slip into 2nd between you & Jeff???
    Good luck on the upcoming Leadman! I'll be cheering you on.
    BFish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that 2nd place guy tested positive for awesomeness at Leadville and was DQ'd.
    Thanks, Brian, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually listen podcasts as I can't do that at work, but I did, and while only half way through, heck yeah, Bronco! Real life with work and family, and NO pacers, man! The right way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts